Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are applicable every time you access our website and/or order goods from our website. Please note that these Terms and Conditions also incorporate the following sections which we advise that you read:
Before proceeding with an order you will be required to show that you have read and understood the following terms and conditions. We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for your future reference.
1.1 This site is owned and operated by Flirt Catering Limited
1.2 All rights in this website are owned by us. Any unauthorised use, copying or modification is prohibited.
2. Ordering Goods
2.1 All orders placed through our website will be subject to our acceptance of the order.
2.2 When you submit an order to us on our website you will receive a 'bounce back' confirmatory email of this order saying that we are processing your order. You should check the email for accuracy and let us know immediately if there are any errors. This email constitutes acceptance of the order by us. Your order will be accepted by us (and a contract will then be formed between us) when we despatch the goods to you. Title to the goods will pass to you on delivery.
2.3 Promotional codes are codes that enable customers to obtain benefits such as discounts, free delivery and free gifts. These codes are non-transferable so may only be used by the person to whom they are issued and must only be used in accordance with their terms and conditions of use. If you use a promotional code to claim a promotional benefit, you must first check that it was issued to you and that you are eligible to use it. By using it to claim a promotional benefit you will be confirming that:-
(i) you are entitled to use the code;
(ii) you meet all the conditions that apply to its use;
(iii) you agree to the terms set out below.
If, before accepting your order, we find that you are not entitled to use the code or do not meet all the terms and conditions of its use, we may reject your order or alternatively process it without the promotional benefit being applied. If, after accepting your order, we find that you were not entitled to use the code or did not meet all the terms and conditions of its use, we may reverse the benefit that you obtained. If you transacted on a cash basis e.g. by debit or credit card, we may take a further payment, equivalent to the value of the benefit obtained, from the card used. If you transacted on a credit basis, the value of the benefit obtained may be charged to your credit account.
2.4 Should you wish to cancel your order or return any goods, please go to the 'Returns' section for further information
3. Processing your orders and payment
3.1 Whilst it is our intention to keep our website up to date and error free, product description or pricing errors may occur. If we discover such an error after you have submitted an order to us, we will contact you prior to accepting your order with the correct details. You may then either cancel your order or re-confirm it based on the correct information. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order as cancelled.
3.2 All prices shown on our website are inclusive of VAT. .
3.3 We reserve the right to apply discount codes, voucher codes and promotions to products of our choice. These offers can change or be cancelled at any time without notice.
4.1 Some postal addresses in Northern Ireland, some offshore islands and some remote areas of Great Britain may not be covered by our delivery services and we may not be able to arrange delivery of some items to such addresses. You will be notified of this when you place your order.
4.2 Whilst we make every effort to deliver goods on the day we specify, we cannot guarantee delivery on that day or accept liability for deliveries made outside this timescale. This also applies to products sent direct from our manufacturers. We cannot accept liability for out of pocket expenses or other costs incurred due to failed or delayed deliveries.
4.3 All items are subject to stock availability.
4.4 When we deliver your items to you you may be asked to sign for the goods to acknowledge that you have received them.
4.5 If an item is lost in the post, it is the responsibility of the buyer to make the claim.
4.6 If an item is faulty please contact us and we will arrange an appropriate remedy. We will refund the item and pay return postage only.
4.7 If an item has been bought and the postage selected was 1st class only shipping, this is uninsured and at the buyers risk (no refunds will be given on lost 1st class post).
4.8 If an incorrect address is given, we will not send out another order, it is the buyers responsibility to supply the correct address. However if the order comes back to us we will give the option of paying for extra postage to have it sent out to the correct address.
6.1 The use of our site and any contracts formed are governed by English law.
6.2 We shall not be responsible to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for incidental, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage, any loss of profit (direct or indirect), loss of sales, loss of goodwill or reputation, loss of business, third party claims, pure economic loss arising out of or in connection of the performance or non performance of our obligations under these terms and conditions including such damage as may be reasonably foreseeable at the date you order the goods.
6.3 Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or restrict our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
6.4 Our liability for any claim for loss or damage shall be limited to the sum paid by you for the goods, which includes any possible damage to electrical devices you have used to charge our products.
6.5 A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no right to enforce any term under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
6.6 If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court the invalidity or unenforceability of such provision shall not affect the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
6.7 We may assign or transfer any of our rights or sub contract any of our obligations under these terms and conditions to any third party.
6.8 You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or sub contract any of your obligations under these terms and conditions except with our specific permission in writing.
6.9 We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and any such changes will be communicated on our website.
6.10 There are links on our website to third party websites which we believe may be of interest to you. We do not have any control over the content of these websites nor can we be liable in respect of anything contained on these websites.
6.11 These terms and conditions govern the entire trading relationship between you and ourselves and will remain in force for the duration of our trading relationship.
6.12 All intellectual property rights (including use of trade marks) shall be solely owned by us. You are permitted only to use material on this website as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
6.13 Any unauthorised use of material on this site is strictly prohibited.
6.14 We will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any product or pricing information which we place on the site but we make no warranties (whether express or implied) in relation to the accuracy of such information).
6.15 We may close your account or terminate our trading relationship by giving you notice of at least seven (7) days. This does not affect your obligation to repay any amounts you owe to us.
6.16 These Terms and Conditions supersede all previous Terms and Conditions, representations, undertakings and agreements.
7.1 We are the operators of this website, and the contents of it are either our property (or that of our affiliated companies) or are used under licence from our suppliers. We are the owners of the compilation of information in this website.
7.2 Our rights, and those of our affiliates and suppliers, are protected by UK, European, and International intellectual property laws, including those for the protection of copyrights, trademarks, and database rights. Misuse of this website may incur civil liability or attract criminal sanctions.
7.3 We grant you a limited, non-exclusive and revocable licence to access our website for the purposes of browsing our (or our affiliates) product offer(s), ordering goods or services from us (or our affiliates), or obtaining contact information for us (or our affiliates).
7.4 Your licence to access our website does not extend to any commercial use of our website, or to any use of our website whatsoever which is for the benefit of any commercial entity other than us (or our affiliates).
7.5 You are expressly not permitted to download any part of our site (other than by reason of automatic page caching), to amend or modify it or any part of it, to reproduce or copy, sell (including any resale), or otherwise exploit our website (or any part of it) for any purpose other than as set out above, nor are you permitted to frame our website or to link to any element of it other than the homepage.
7.6 You are permitted to link to our homepage, provided that the link is not misleading, false, derogatory, or otherwise prejudicial to our (or our affiliates) suppliers interests, but you are expressly not permitted to use any of our logos or graphics either as or in connection with such a link.
Privacy & Safety
Our Privacy Statement
By using this website you consent to the collection, use and transfer of the information that you provide to the Company in accordance with the terms of this policy.
The Company reserves the rights to change the contents of this website, including these conditions at any time, by posting such changes on the website. It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with the conditions regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes. Your continued use of this website following the posting of any such changes will constitute your acceptance of the revised conditions.
If you do not accept these conditions, you may not use this website.
1. Information Collection
1. When you visit, register with, or order products from this website you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself (including your name, contact details and credit or debit card information).
2. The Company may also collect information about your usage of this website as you and others browse our website (see section on cookies), as well as information about you from messages you post to the website and emails or letters you send to the Company.
2. Use of the information we collect
1. Your personal information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of our site and will be used for several general purposes, including: administering our business activities; providing products and services you have requested; processing your payment; personalising your experience on our website and keeping you up to date with our products and services.
2. You acknowledge and agree that we may make available or disclose to third parties information about you if you request a trade account. This will only be to credit reference agencies as provided for in the terms and conditions. We will NOT provide your personal information to any other party.
3. Your privacy is important to us. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
3. Data Retention
The Company will retain the personal information provided by you for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes listed in this policy.
4. Disclosure of Information
1. The information you provide to us will be held on our computers and may be accessed by or given to our staff or to third parties for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you. Those parties process information, fulfil and deliver orders, process credit card payments and provide support services on our behalf.
2. If the Company sells, assigns or transfers the assets of its business, or if its business is merged, or enters into a joint venture with another business entity, the Company reserves the right to sell or transfer the databases maintained by the Company in connection with its business (including any personal information provided by you).
3. We may disclose personal information in response to legal process, for example, in response to a court order. We also may disclose such information in response to a law enforcement agency's request or where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, non-compliance with of our terms and conditions, or as otherwise permitted or required by law and consistent with legal requirements.
1. Similar to other commercial websites, our website utilises a standard technology called "cookies" and web server log files to collect information about how our website is used. Information gathered through cookies and Web server logs allow us to monitor website traffic and to personalise the content of the site for you.
6. IP Addresses
IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as traffic data so that data (such as the web pages you request) can be sent to you.
7. IP Addresses
We employ security measures to protect the information provided by you from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage.
8. Accessing and updating your information
1. You are entitled to see a copy of the personal information that we have collected online and that we maintain (about you). If you wish to do this, please email us at email@example.com and insert "access request" as the subject heading. We may charge a small fee to meet our costs in providing you with these details.
2. You may ask the Company to make changes to the information provided by you and/or held about you, to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. You may also request that the Company ceases from processing your personal information and that it deletes this from its database or records. Please note that it may be impossible to completely delete your information because of back-ups and records of deletions.
3. We will only perform the activities outlined above to the extent that such activities will not compromise privacy, security or any other legal interests.
All comments, queries and other requests relating to our use of your information should be addressed the customer services team.